Expansive Spaces and Land in the City – Sold for $450,000
If you ever dreamed of living in the city close to all of the vibrancy it offers but having a home that sits on nearly a half-acre of beautiful and private wooded land, you can stop dreaming! This is the house for you!
Sitting at the end of a quiet dead end street, this house feels like a private retreat. The 18,805sf lot with old growth trees is a great backdrop for a home and gives you plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. The home itself sits behind a convenient circular driveway and large front yard space. Once inside, you will be welcomed by the soaring ceilings in the spacious living room. A fireplace warms you in the winter and the large picture windows bring in the light year round. A separate dining area is great for entertaining or for dinners at home. The kitchen is open to the dining space and has everything you need. A massive deck space is accessed from the dining space and is perfect for BBQs, gatherings, or lounging. Beyond the deck is the huge back and side yard space as well as a second patio great for a fire pit.
The upstairs of this home also features the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. The two other bedrooms on this floor are also large and share a hall bathroom. The wall of hallway closets means you won’t be short on storage space in this house! The downstairs has yet another bedroom and bathroom as well as a den space, great for an office or hobby room, and a large utility room. That is not all! There is also a second living space on this level with a fireplace and projection theater set up perfect for a media room! This room also has a nook great for a bar area, pool table or whatever you need! And this home features a 2 car garage so you can easily tuck your cars in for the night. Space, function and land in the city!
- 4 bedrooms + den, 3 bathrooms
- 2,450 square feet
- 18,805 square foot lot (almost a half-acre!)
- Located on a dead end street
- Huge private wooded lot
- Vaulted ceilings in the large living room
- 2 fireplaces
- Separate dining area
- Extra-large deck off of the dining room and kitchen
- Master has en suite bathroom
- Lower level media room set up with projector for theater
- Actual utility room with laundry
- 2 car attached garage
- Located in quaint Pinehurst neighborhood but right on the edge of vibrant Northgate with its community center, transit center, Northgate mall, Thornton Place shopping area, and more
- MLS # 438699