As summer begins to wind down to make way for fall, highlighting some known, and some potentially unknown, patio spaces for you to enjoy seemed important.
- Oddfellow’s in Capitol Hill – tiny but peaceful back patio surrounded by brick walls
- Walrus and the Carpenter in Ballard – a heated outdoor space with picnic table seating
- Poppy in Capitol Hill – charming space surrounded by fresh herbs and flowers
- Little Water Cantina in Eastlake – spacious patio with unobstructed views of Lake Union
- The Yard Cafe in Greenwood – street facing casual patio for great people watching
- Bottlehouse in Madrona – delightful side patio with twinkle lights and lush plantings
- St. Clouds in Madrona – small 6 table, and still fairly secret, back patio
- Maximilien in Pike Place Market – perched high above Elliot Bay with sweeping views of the Sound
- Pink Door in Pike Place Market – bustling view patio space in Post Alley
- Rhein Haus (formally Von Trapp’s) in First Hill – massive patio space to enjoy beer and brats
- Humble Pie in Jackson Place – eat outdoors surrounded by gardens and chickens
- Pono Ranch in Ballard – could be the largest outdoor patio in Seattle (maybe…)
When it’s time to grab something to eat or drink, and the sun is out, hit up one of these spots and enjoy great outdoor dining, Seattle style!