Living in a city we are lucky enough to have a variety of venues showing outdoor movies throughout the summer and Seattle Met has released this year’s guide so you can make sure to save the dates to see your favorite movies under the stars.
- Fremont Outdoor Movies
- Movies at Marymoor
- Movies at the Mural at Seattle Center
- Three Dollar Outdoor Cinema at Cal Anderson Park
- Outdoor Movies at Magnuson Park
- Moonlight Cinema at Redhook Brewery
- West Seattle Outdoor Movies
- Bellevue Summer Outdoor Movies
- Carillon Point Outdoor Movie Nights
- Movies at the Marina at Shilshole Bay marina
- Seattle Parks Movies at Cascade Playground
- Seattle Parks Movies at Bell Street Park
- Movies at King’s Hardware’s Patio
- MOHAI’s Movie Night at Lake Union Park
- Bite of Seattle
For the best easiest to browse through list of movies playing click here.
So grab your blankets and lawn chairs, some delicious picnic snacks and your favorite pals and enjoy this year’s outdoor movie lineups.
Source: Seattle Met
Photo via Bite of Seattle