It’s outdoor movie season and Seattle Met put out it’s annual list of locations and lineups. Here is a summary of the different venues around Seattle.
- Seattle Outdoor Cinema at the SLU Discovery Center Lawn – Fremont Outdoor Cinema is having their farewell screening on July 16th and then moves to SLU to be reborn as Seattle Outdoor Cinema
- Movies at the Mural at the Seattle Center
- Three Dollar Bill Outdoor Cinema in Cal Anderson Park
- Seattle Outdoor Movies at Magnuson Park
- West Seattle Outdoor Movies
- Movies at the Marina at Shiolshole Bay Marina
- Center City Cinema at various parks throughout Seattle
- Movies in the Park at Occidental Park
- Summer Nights in the North Plaza at CenturyLink Field
- Outdoor Movies at Jefferson Park
- MOHAI’s Movie Night at South Lake Union Park
- Bite of Seattle Outdoor Movie at Seattle Center
- Movies at King’s Hardware Patio in Ballard
Of course, there are just the Seattle outdoor movie locations but many other cities around the Puget Sound have outdoor movies as well, most notably the Moonlight Cinema at Redhook Brewery and Movies at Marymoor, amongst many more!