With the sun shining it is hard for any Washingtonian to sit inside when grabbing drinks or a bite to eat. It is against our nature.
Seattle Met has put out their newest updated list of outdoor patios. This list includes new, redone, or soon to be outdoor spaces that we will be sure to want to check out.
- Manolin in Wallingford – we really enjoyed the fire pit out there when we went a month or so ago as well (see picture!)
- Reuben’s Brews in Ballard
- Restaurant Zoe in Capitol Hill
- Quality Athletics in Pioneer Square
- Tray Kitchen in Frelard (Fremont/Ballard)
- Stoup in Ballard
- Giddy Up Burgers in Frelard
- Brimmer and Heeltap in Ballard
- Cafe Pettirosso in Capitol Hill
- Aqua in Downtown
- Herb and Bitter Public House in Capitol Hill (coming soon)
- Standard Brewing in the Central District (coming soon)
Go check out one of these new or updated patios and don’t forget your sunscreen!
Source: Seattle Met