Here is a compilation of some news stories that affect us here in the Seattle area~
- F5 Stocks Up Due to Executive Confidence (PSBJ) – Despite lower than expected revenue numbers, the confidence of F5 CEO helped stock prices to rise
- Seattle Green Lights Rainier Valley Apartment Project (PSBJ) – 307 unit apartment project next to the Mt. Baker light rail station was approved continuing the city’s commitment to develop along the light rail line
- Amazon Stock Up Despite Drop in Profits (PSBJ) -Amazon shares were up despite their lower than expected revenue
- Washington State #2 in Startup Jobs (PSBJ) – Texas is first, but Washington came in at #2 for most startup jobs in the country
- Farestart Uses Food as Tool to Transform Lives(MyNorthwest.com) – A culinary job training and placement program, Farestart helps the homeless get back on their feetThe photo is from our visit to Farestart last month.