With the new year here and already rolling along, it is time to get back out there and check out the new comer restaurants gracing our city so far in 2019.
- Lucky Santo: a cafe near Golden Gardens, this spot will serve comfort food that is also healthy
- Bang Bang Kitchen: from the sisters that own Pettirosso and Bang Bang Cafe, this Othello location will serve family friendly Mexican food
- Oaky’s Tex Mex: brought to you by the owners of Wood Shop BBQ, this Tex-Mex restaurant will open inside the Batch 206 Distillery in Interbay
- Windy City Pie: moving from the Batch 206 Distillery location to a new home in Phinney Ridge, this deep dish pizzeria will continue to sling pies but this time it will have sit-down dine-in space
- Ma’ono: Ma’ono’s fried chicken sandwiches are now being served inside Rachel’s Ginger Beer on Capitol Hill
- Supreme: with one Supreme pizzaria already open in West Seattle this second location in the University District will be inside the original Pagliacci location
- Lucinda: another gem from double James Beard Award-winner Edourdo Jordan, Lucinda, a grain bar, is open in Ravenna serving up food and libations featuring grains and booze from around the world
- Hood Famous Cafe and Bar: a new Chinatown-International District location of this Ballard Filipino bakery will feature a bigger menu including savory items, morning coffee and evening cocktails
2019 is already looking and, hopefully, tasting good!