We have noticed a couple new restaurant and bar spots are set to open or have recently opened around town. Here is a run down of some of those so you can check them out!
- Von Trapp’s in Capitol Hill: This place is serving up beer and brats but also has indoor bocce and shuffleboard!
- El Camion Adentro in Ballard: If you’ve ever been to one of the El Camion food trucks you know that it’s brick and mortar location will be serving up the same decilious Mexican fare
- E. Smith Mercantile in Pioneer Square: Opening in April, this spot will be a store up front and a craft cocktail bar in the back
- Miyabi 45th in Wallingford: This spot is set to open later this week and is a Japanese Gastropub serving Japanese food inspired by the chef’s background in Spanish and French cooking
- Bar Sajor in Pioneer Square: With an unknown opening date, this bar is highly anticipated and will serve fresh bar snacks made only in a wood fired oven or in a fireplace outfitted with a rotisserie, no stove here!
- Tinello in Pioneer Square: This Italian restaurant being built-out now will serve Italian food leaning towards the flavors of southern Italy and the Mediterranean and will be open for lunch and happy hour for now
It’s always nice to try a new place and it seems that Pioneer Square is a happening place for new bars and restaurants in 2013 so far! Eat. Drink. And be Merry.
Source: Seattle Met Magazine