It is time again to give our readers a list of some of the new restaurants, expansions and soon to come spots hitting Seattle’s foodie scene.
- Sunset Fried Chicken Sandwiches: this permanent pop-up will open in the Capitol Hill location of Rachel’s Ginger Beer in early April
- Little Lago: this neighborhood grocery/deli in Montlake will emphasize Italian food and also serve Cafe Lago’s famous lasagna to go
- Ba Bar: this Vietnamese favorite near Seattle U will open their second location in Shanik’s old space in South Lake Union (opening TBD)
- Frost: this Mill Creek based doughnut shop will open a new location in South Lake Union that will also feature savory lunch items starting this summer
- New Luck Toy: The chef at Ma’Ono is opening a new Americanized Chinese restaurant and bar in West Seattle scheduled to open in June
- Raccoloto: Vendemmia’s chef/owner is opening his second Italian restaurant but this time in West Seattle; it will have more pasta options, a more casual feel and is set to open this summer
- Dino’s Tomato Pie: Delancy’s Jersey-inspired sibling restaurant is serving up pizzas in Capitol Hill
- Poke to the Max: this food truck will open it’s brick and mortar location in Hillman City in May and will serve the same dishes you find in their truck
- Little Uncle: their sit-down space is open on the Hill just a half block from their take-out window and is serving the same Thai dishes you’re used too plus some new items
Enjoy these diverse brand new or expanded favorites!