In the ever changing world of dining and drinking in Seattle, here is a list of some of the newest comers to the scene.
- Rhino Room in Capitol Hill: A purposefully conceptless bar in the old Velo Bike Shop on 11th & Pine
- London Plane in Pioneer Square: Matt Dillon’s expanded shop, café, bakery and wine bar
- Traveler Montlake: The owners of the Leary Traveler and Nabob have opening this gastropub, bar and grill featuring modern European food
- El Borracho Ballard: The 3rd restaurant by the same folks with the same name is serving up authentic Mexican street food and house infused margaritas
- Nacho Borracho in Capitol Hill: Coming to you from those behind the dive bar Montana, this Mexican food joint will serve up housemade queso and tequila-driven cocktails
- The Twisted Pasty in Belltown: A mother and daughter team opened up this spot focusing on the English pub food, the pasty, a crescent-shaped pastry filled with meat and potatoes
- Mezcaleria Oaxaca Capitol Hill: A taqueria brought to you by the owners of La Carta de Oaxaca and the Mezcaleria in Queen Anne
- Octopus Bar in Wallingford: In the former location of the Wallingford Pizza House, this quirky nautically themed bar has drinks, grub and trivia cards at every table (we tried this spot last week and loved it!)
Dine, drink and enjoy Seattle!
Source: Seattle Met