Watching the Super Bowl at home? Don’t want to cook? Looking for some quick and easy takeout food options for yourself or your party? No need to stress, Eater put out an article just to help with this dilemma.
Here are their recommendations for Super Bowl takeout:
- Gorditos in Greenwood – great bang for your buck with giant burritos and other Mexican treats
- Samurai Noodle in Capitol Hill, ID, and the U District – if it’s Japanese you crave, this is your spot
- Judy Fu’s Snappy Dragon in Maple Leaf – fabulous Chinese food option with delivery
- Pinky’s Kitchen in Wallingford – BBQ on your mind?, try this food truck
- Patxi’s Pizza in Ballard – pizza is a game day staple and this place serves it up Chicago-style
- Saigon Deli in the ID – Vietnamese options like Banh Mi sammies to share
- Food and Sh*t – this Filipino pop-up is serving Super Bowl Party Packs in various sizes to cater your party
- Slab Sandwiches + Pie in Capitol Hill – they are offering sharable sandwich options for the game
Click here to read the whole Eater article to help you find your perfect takeout match for you for the big game. Some require your order to be in by Friday, so do not delay!