It turns out that May is National Burger month…who knew?! In honor of this we wanted to provide our readers with our favorite burgers around town as it is only right that we should all partake in eating the juicy mouthwatering goodness of the burger during it’s National Month.
- Local 360 (Belltown) – Not known for their burgers per se, but I personally love them! Fresh, simple and delicious!
- 8 Oz Burger Bar (Capitol Hill)– We tried this place during the Seattle Burger Battle and thought it was amazing. Small and tasty and they have some nice topping options like truffle aioli or jalapeno jam.
- Lil’ Woody’s (Capitol Hill and coming soon to Ballard) – Winner of the Seattle Burger Battle, we decided we had to try it out. And it was really good! Your basic burger but done right. Juicy, perfectly sized and not too heavy.
- Dick’s – The Seattle classic, ‘nough said.
- Deluxe (Capitol Hill) – This one we haven’t tried but it is a favorite of a colleague (thanks Samuel!) and apparently they have Burgerama Wednesdays in which you can score one of their tasty burgers and fries for $5.59 if you purchase a beverage! Definitely worth mentioning during National Burger month!
- Two Bells (Belltown) – We love this place and their buttered sourdough roll buns are great! And unique to Two Bells.
- Uneeda Burger (Fremont) – This burger shack has super burgers and some great signature burger options that are out of the box. (photo is Uneeda)