Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year! Why you ask? The weather, the falling leaves, and using gourds as decor are among the reasons, but most importantly it’s the events! With so many fun things to do you will have to pick wisely. We have put together another list for you so you can celebrate Halloween in style!
- KUBE Haunted House: at the Georgetown Morgue now through 11/2
- Fright Fest: at Wild Waves weekends now through 10/27
- Halloween Underworld Tour: in Pioneer Square on Halloween night
- Psycho the Movie with Live Symphony Score: at Benaroya Hall on Halloween night (we are going to this one!)
- Halloween at Seattle Aquarium: at the Seattle Aquarium this weekend
- Pike Place Market Halloween: at the Market on 10/26
- Pumpkin Bash: at Woodland Park Zoo this weekend 10/26 and 10/27
- Trick or Treat on the Waterfront: on the Seattle waterfront 10/27
Please enjoy our amazing carved pumpkins for 2013!