Spring has definitely sprung! Here is some events to enjoy this spring.
- 5/1: May Day Celebration and Potluck at Woodland Park
- 5/5: 13th Annual Cinco de Mayo Celebration in Beacon Hill
- 5/5: Opening Day 2018 Boat Parade in Lake Union and Lake Washington
- 5/5: Kentucky Derby Party at re:public
- 5/6: Seattle Bike-n’-Brews from Georgetown to Tukwila
- 5/6: Taco Libre Truck Showdown at Fremont Market
- 5/12: Mom & Me at the Zoo
- 5/12: Seattle Maritime Festival at Seattle Maritime Academy
- 5/12: The Color Run 5K at Seattle Center
- 5/16 to 5/19: Ballard Jazz Festival at various locations in Ballard
- 5/17 to 5/19: Complexions Contemporary Ballet at Meany Hall
- 5/17 to 6/10: Seattle International Film Festival at various locations around Seattle
- 5/19 to 5/20: University District 49th Street Fair
- 5/25 to 5/28: 47th Northwest Folklife Festival at Seattle Center
Have fun out there in our beautiful city!