The final sales debut has begun at Fort Lawton in Seattle’s Discovery Park. This iconic project renovated and restored 26 military quarters and this is the release of the final six Officer’s Row homes. All 26 homes maintain their original character and history while modern systems and upgraded kitchens and baths make them work beautifully for today’s buyers.
The homes are nestled in Seattle’s 534-acre Discovery Park in Magnolia and are surrounded by rolling meadows, miles of trails, beaches and spectacular views of the Puget Sound and the Olympics. Having been constructed between 1899 and 1935, these homes have been off limits to the public for over a century and are now listed on the National Register of Historic Places and ready to be someone’s home.
There are just six Officer’s Row homes in the final sales debut:
- 5 homes
- Each just over 4,000 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Lot sizes ranging from 12,497 to 27,303 square feet
- Priced between $2.0M and $2.2M
- 1 home
- 6,278 square feet
- 6 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- Lot size: 15,623 square feet
- Pricing available this weekend (should be around $3M)
- March 3-5: Open House Weekend (11am-5pm daily)
- March 6-12: Showings by Appointment and General Open Hours (Thursday through Monday, 11am-5pm)
- March 13, 5pm: Offer Submission and Seller Review
Interesting in learning more about this iconic real estate project? Ping us, we are happy to help!