As we gear up for Memorial Day weekend, we also are about to charge into June at a full run and there is plenty going on around town to enjoy.
- Seattle Pet Expo 6/5 at the Convention Center Downtown – bring your pet and shop, learn, play and adopt!
- Free Entrance to State Parks on 6/4 and 6/11 – enjoy free entry into our state parks to enjoy National Trails Day and National Get Outdoors Day
- Festival Sundiata 6/11 and 6/12 at Seattle Center – a free family fun Black Arts Fest exploring and experiencing the cultural roots and contemporary influences of African-American culture through live performances, hands-on activities, food, fashion and worldly gifts
- Georgetown Carnival 6/11 in Georgetown – contemporary and performing art, music and more!
- National Marina Day 6/11 at Shilshole Marina – open boat showcase, live music, food, beer and wine gardens, sailboat rides and kids activities
- Classic Yachts Weekend 6/17 to 6/19 at Pier 66 – with over 50 classic yachts on display, most available to board, this is the perfect boat lovers event!
- Fremont Solstice Celebration 6/17 to 6/19 in Fremont – this celebration includes a music festival, craft market, the famous Solstice parade (with naked bikers) and a dog parade
- HONK! Fest West 6/17 to 6/19 in various locations around Seattle – a street band music festival providing music by the people for the people
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon 6/18 from Seattle Center to Century Link Field – an 8k run, half marathon or full marathon with live bands on the course
- Greenwood Car Show 6/25 in Greenwood – a mile and a half of classic cars on display
- Urban Craft Uprising 6/25 and 6/26 in the Seattle Center Exhibition Center – Seattle’s largest indie craft show
- PrideFest – this year’s Pride will have 5 events: Clean Sweep (6/5), Capitol Hill Art Walk (6/9), TWIST of Pride Film Festival (6/15-6/19), PrideFest Capitol Hill (6/25) and PrideFest & Pride Parade 2016 at Seattle Center (6/26) – we are lucky enough to work at Windermere Capitol Hill who will have a float in the parade this year so come see us!!!
Enjoy 2016’s first month of summer!