Summer is finally here! Well, at least for a week it was here, but here are some fun events to enjoy in June around the city.
- HONK! Fest West June 2-4 at various locations around the city
- Brewshed Beerfest June 3 at Hale’s Ales in Fremont/Ballard
- Pagdiriwang Philippine Festival June 3-4 at the Seattle Center
- Made in Seattle Week June 5-8 at various locations around the city
- Georgetown Carnival June 10
- Fremont Solstice Parade June 17
- Port of Seattle Classic Weekend June 17-18 at Bell Harbor Marina
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon June 17-18 from Husky Stadium to CenturyLink Field
- Seattle PrideFest and Pride Parade June 24 in Capitol Hill and June 25 at the Seattle Center
Get out there and enjoy the start to summer!