Summer time is here and here are some events happening around the city for you to get out and experience!
- Now to 6/10: Seattle International Film Festival at locations around Seattle
- 6/1 to 6/3: Bite of Greece on Capitol Hill
- 6/2 to 6/3: Pagdiriwang Philippine Festival at the Seattle Center
- 6/9: Georgetown Carnival
- 6/9: Shilshole Boatfest: Seas the Day!
- 6/9 to 6/10: St Jude’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon
- 6/10: Furry 5K in Seward Park
- 6/16: Fremont Solstice Parade
- 6/16: Soltice Night Market in South Lake Union
- 6/16 to 6/17: Festival Sundiata Presents Black Arts Fest 2018 at Seattle Center
- 6/16 to 6/17: Fremont Fair
- 6/23 to 6/24: Seattle PrideFest and Parade in Capitol Hill Saturday and Seattle Center Sunday – Our Windermere Capitol Hill office has a fabulous float in the parade that we participate in so if you are out enjoying the parade, wave at us!!
Yay for summer!