With Halloween right around the corner we thought a list of fun events would be helpful so you can plan your perfect spooky Halloween!
- Spooktacular at Triple Door 10/27-10/31: Can Can’s seasonal Halloween show with live orchestral music, cabaret, burlesque and video projected sets
- Hitchcock Psycho with the Seattle Symphony at Benaroya 10/30-10/31: the musical score will be performed by the Symphony while the film is shown on the big screen
- Costume and Prop Making Class at MOHAI 10/31: get ready for Halloween and learn some new skills to build costumes and props
- Spookhaus at the NW Film Forum 10/29-10/31: haunted house and Halloween bonanza
- Carnevolar at the Aerialdrome 10/29-10/31: Emerald City Trapeze’s Halloween show and dance party
- Fright Fest at Wild Waves 10/30-10/31: ride your favorite rides in the dark, go through 2 haunted houses and visit the kid-friendly BOOVILLE
- Run Scared 5K at Seward Park 10/31: a fun run/walk benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Cabaret Macabre at Columbia City Theater 10/31: Music and cabaret performances
- Halloween Party Cruise on Waterways on 10/31: 3 hour party cruise with costume contest, dancing, and music
- Pulse Ultimate Halloween Bash at EMP 10/31: Seattle’s largest Halloween dance party
- Kube 93 Haunted House at Georgetown Morgue 10/27-11/1: Haunted house
Enjoy a spooky fun and safe Halloween!