With Halloween happening next week, we thought we would highlight a smattering of events and fun going on throughout the city from now through the big day. There are so many glorious sounding events that we just picked a few to mention here but make sure to click the link at the bottom to go to Seattle Pipeline’s website and see the full list!
A Few Fun Halloween Events:
- OCT 25th – Thrill the World at Occidental Park: join the world by participating in the world-wide large group Michael Jackson Thriller dance
- OCT 25th – Hilloween at Cal Anderson Park: Capitol Hill’s family friendly Halloween carnival is a large community party with carnival games, a parade and trick-or-treating
- OCT 26th – West Seattle’s Harvest Festival in the Junction: head to West Seattle to enjoy a farmers market, chili competition, haunted house, costume parade and trick-or-treating
- OCT 30th – Bump! at Neighbours Nightclub: Halloween party that benefits Gay City and includes a costume contest, live DJ music and drag queens
- OCT 31st – Haunted Halloween Party Cruise on Waterways: 3 hour cruise aboard a Waterways boat, live DJ music, food, drinks and a costume contest
- OCT 31st – Crawl-O-Ween Pub Crawl Downtown: Don your costume and crawl from bar to bar (10 in total!) in Downtown Seattle
For a larger list of Halloween events click here!