As always here in our fair city, more new restaurants are opening their doors. We have compiled a list of opening soon spots to add to your ever growing lists of foodie locations to try.
- Westward and Little Gull in Wallingford – opening up after Labor Day, this new water-inspired restaurant will be dishing up contemporary northwest Mediterranean food along with oysters at the accompanying oyster bar and grocery (Little Gull) *super fab bonus of this spot is that every seat has a lake and city view, there is a large patio and beach area as well as a dock so boaters can park and snag a meal or beverage while out on the waters!
- Witness Bar in Capitol Hill – this Southern church-styled bar opened last week and serves up southern style food
- Kimchi House in Ballard – set to open on Wednesday, this spot is a Korean Deli focusing on kimchi flavored favorites
- The Old Sage in Capitol Hill – having opened in July, this newish location is known for smoked meats and malts in a handsome bar setting
- Altstadt in Pioneer Square
- Aragona in Downtown
- Barnacle in Ballard
- Brimmer & Heeltap in Ballard
- La Bodega in Pioneer Square
- Le Petit Cochon in Fremont
- Liam’s in the University Village
- Loulay in Downtown
- Miller’s Guild in Downtown
- Roux in Fremont
Source: Eater, Seattle Met Magazine