Looking for something to do in the next week? Like eating? Then Seattle Met has come out with the perfect list for you!
- May 19: Happy Hour Food Walk in International District – every third Thursday of the month through the summer from 4-7pm enjoy a walking tour with more than 25 participating restaurants offering bites to try
- May 19: Free Scoop Day at Cupcake Royal – it’s free scoop (or ice cream sandwich) day at all Royal locations
- May 21: Crudo Class with Brian Clevenger at East Anchor Seafood – enjoy food and wine while you learn about crudo in Madrona
- May 22: Seattle Ice Cream Festival – try ice cream from local favorites in Capitol Hill’s Chophouse Row
- May 23: Li’l Woody’s Fancy-Ass Burger Night – a 3-course dinner at their Ballard location
- May 23: Yalla Popup Dinner at Marjorie – a Middle Eastern popup in Capitol Hill
A little bit of everything for everyone in this list of food events! International cuisine, ice cream, crudo, more ice cream, burgers and Middle Eastern food!