It may be cold outside but there are still plenty of fun events taking place around our city to warm your spirits.
- Feb 1-4: Seattle Boat Show at CenturyLink Field Event Center and Chandler’s Cove in SLU
- Feb 1-11: Children’s Film Festival at the Northwest Film Forum on Capitol Hill
- Feb 10: Hearts and Wine in Sodo
- Feb 14: Conservatory Valentine’s Day Wine and Cocktail Hour at Volunteer Park
- Feb 17: Brewology at Pacific Science Center
- Feb 18-26: Seattle Home Show at CenturyLink Field Event Center
- Feb 22-26: Northwest Flower and Garden Show at the Washington State Convention Center
- Feb 24-26: Seattle Wine and Food Experience at McCaw Hall, Fremont Foundry and the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
- Feb 25: Washington Beer Open House at various locations
Looking forward to enjoying a fun filled February!