February is a month to celebrate our loved ones, whether that is friends, family or your sweetheart, celebrate the achievements of Black Americans during Black History Month and celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year! Here is a list of covid friendly events that so you can still celebrate!
- The Soul of Seattle – a series of virtual fundraising events throughout the month of February to benefit local Black chefs and organizations that empower youth of color in Seattle
- Lunar New Year curated take home dinners – order a curated dinner for two through Resy from Plenty of Clouds on Capitol Hill to celebrate the Year of the Ox
- Hit up Pike Place Market – they’ve put together a list of 30 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with gifts, meals, views, flowers and more!
- MOHAI & The Black Heritage Society present ‘When History is Your Story’ – hear from community members inspired by moments from local Black history that impact their present lives
- Wing Luke digital New Year Celebration – check out the virtual festivities and activities
- Valentine’s Day Dinner To-Go Options – check out this fab list of your fav local restaurants featuring special to go dinner options
Let’s celebrate this February!