The fall is almost here and is kicking off with these fun September events!
- Bumbershoot Music Festival: 8/31-9/2 at Seattle Center
- Cider Summit Seattle: 9/7-9/8 in South Lake Union
- San Gennaro Festival: 9/7-9/8 in Georgetown
- Chinatown-ID Night Market: 9/8 in the International District
- Huskies vs. North Dakota Opening Day at Husky Stadium: 9/8 – enjoy the photo of of our UW football crew!
- Bacon, Eggs & Kegs: 9/8-9/9 at Centurylink Field North Plaza
- Seattle Design Festival Block Party: 9/8-9/9 in Occidental Park
- Live Aloha Festival: 9/9 at Seattle Center
- Boats Afloat Show: 9/13-9/16 in South Lake Union – we will be at this event, hope to see you there!
- St. Demetrios Greek Festival: 9/14-9/16 in Montlake
- Fisherman’s Fall Festival: 9/15 at Fisherman’s Terminal
- Fremont Oktoberfest: 9/21-9/23 in Fremont
- Luminata Lantern Parade: 9/22 at Green Lake
- Sustainable Ballard Festival: 9/22 in Ballard Commons Park
- Seahawks vs. Cowboys Opening Day at CenturyLink Field: 9/23
- Festa Italiana: 9/29-9/30 at Seattle Center
- Northwest Tea Festival: 9/29-9/30 at the Seattle Center
Cheers to fall!