Seattle Met Magazine compiled a comprehensive set of articles that highlight the best 100 boutiques in Seattle, including shops for clothing, accessories, gifts, home, kid stuff, plants, vintage, books and more! It is quite spectacular! Check it out here!
Out of all of those fabulous boutiques, we have pulled out a few of our favorites to share with you here but be sure to check out Seattle Met to see what other shops might be must go-to’s for the holiday season and beyond!
- Prism in Ballard – clothing, accessories and home goods
- Peridot in Queen Anne – clothing, shoes and accessories
- Pipe and Row in Fremont – clothing, shoes and accessories
- Moorea Seal in Downtown – clothing, shoes and accessories
- Clementines in Pioneer Square – clothing, shoes and accessories
- Archie McPhee in Wallingford – Funny gifts, toys and novelties
- Retrofit Home in Capitol Hill – home furnishings and accessories
- Kobo Gallery and Shop in the ID & Capitol Hill – home good and accessories
- Plant Shop in the Central District – plants
- Elliott Bay Book Company in Capitol Hill – books
- Pretty Parlor in Capitol Hill – vintage clothing
Make sure you shop local when you can and support our local business owners!