Black Lives Matter. Last month we highlighted local Black owned restaurants and below we have linked to some fabulous Black owned businesses in Seattle and across the country.
- Looking for masks? Shop Shon Simon out of Los Angeles for comfy masks in a rainbow of colors. We bought a bunch and they are incredibly comfortable and soft!
- Getting engaged, married or just love a little bling? Valerie Madison, in Seattle, has you covered! Check out that gorgeous ring above by Valerie Madison I got to try on!
- Coven Salon in Madison Valley has your locks locked down
- Get in shape at Rival Fitness in Capitol Hill
- Updating your homes decor? Head to Jacob Williard Home in Hillman City
- Special event coming up or just love the uplifting feeling of having fresh flowers in your home? Check out Flowers Just 4-U in the Central District
- If you need stress relief in those muscles hit up MassageFit for that much needed massage
- Lika Love will hook you up with all your fashion and accessory needs in Queen Anne, West Seattle or online
So get out there (with your mask on!) or pop online and support these fabulous Black owned companies!